Sunday, February 28, 2010

Late Essay Policy

There are a number of you who were not in class and did not turn your essays in on Friday, and you have not communicated with me regarding why you were absent or when your essays will be forthcoming.

I do not accept late papers without extenuating circumstances. Missing class on the due date does NOT automatically confer a one-week extension. This policy was inadvertently left off the syllabus so I am communicating it here.

Anyone who has not turned in their essay yet may have until tomorrow (Monday) at NOON to turn them in via email. You will still have points deducted for lateness. You MUST cut and paste the entire body of the essay INTO the email; if I get an attachment I can't open, it counts as a zero. You MUST also follow up with a printed copy turned into my mailbox (location given on syllabus).

NO ESSAYS will be accepted after noon tomorrow.

My thanks to those students who were legitimately ill and still managed to turn their essays in by the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment